All of us have to juggle anxiety and stress in our lives.
However, these days many of us are having to balance family, work and our personal lives in such a way that takes it’s toll on us. These stressors can lead to anxiety and panic disorders.
Symptoms of Anxiety:
- Are you always tense, worried, or on edge?
- Does your fear get in the way of your work, school, or family?
- Are you plagued by fears that don’t make sense?
- Do you avoid everyday situations or activities because of anxiety?
- Do you experience sudden, unexpected attacks of panic that make your heart race?
People don’t realize that anxiety has physical as well as emotional symptoms, often visiting doctors or the hospital before it is discovered. Common physical symptoms include:
- Pounding heart
- Shortness of breath
If you have these symptoms, call me to help identifying stressors in your life and work towards decreasing anxiety to create a healthier happier life.