What is depression?
Sometimes its hard to know if we are going through a case of “the blues” or a more serious depression.
What are symptoms of depression?
- Difficulty concentrating and making decisions
- Thoughts of being a bad person, unworthy or guilty
- Low energy
- Feeling empty
- Feeling hopeless
- Loss of interest in activities or hobbies
- Not feeling pleasure in things that used to make you feel good
- Changes in eating patterns, including overeating or loss of appetite
- Changes in sleep including insomnia, early-morning waking, or sleeping all the time
- Headaches and muscle tension
- Thoughts of suicide or suicide attempts
If you are experiencing any of these feelings, please call for a free assessment. I provide support to move out of depression and into feeling good again.