Transforming Consciousness through Psychotherapy
- When we are confused or overwhelmed by life’s obstacles, a therapist offers insights to help navigate through the difficulties.
- When we feel stuck a therapist reflects back to us, providing an opportunity to hear our own thoughts and feelings in different words that may be easier to understand.
- When we’ve experienced a debilitating loss a therapist offers an empathic presence that allows true healing to begin.
- Through the process of psychotherapy, we form new relationships with ourselves and new coping strategies to better enable us to navigate difficult situations.
- Therapy can help create substantial and lasting change in our lives. When we look inward with guidance, we start to envision options and perspectives that were previously unavailable to us.
- With the help of a trained, supportive, unbiased and non-judgemental therapist, we gain clarity that is difficult to grasp when emotional turmoil clouds our perspective.